Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Small Victory is Still a Victory!

A super quick post about small victories today.
Today was a weigh in *gasp* 195.6
Down .2
That's a small victory- still a victory but not nearly the most important of the day!
This morning I looked out the window at the torrential rain that has the northshore in a state of emergency. I thought to myself "There's OT today so I should just go in, but I know I won't be walking on my breaks in the rain." So instead of typical me behavior which would be to say "I'll just make up for it tomorrow."
Tomorrow, tomorrow, always tomorrow.

I decided Today IS Tomorrow.
I jumped right on my workout plan with a 30 minute cardio/core DVD. Incredible? No. Better than sitting on my butt? F### YEAH!

In other news, I located the copy of Hamlet from my senior year of high school, I'll get cracking on it tonight!
The entire works of Shakespeare in a year is a pretty lofty goal, but I always was one to swing for the fences :)

1 comment: